Thursday 21 November 2013

Double Challenge Thursday!

Yes, today I've doubled up on my challenges-this mani represents Mish Mash Week 17-Grey AND November Tri-Polish mani number 2-see this post for more explanation about that! This was the mani that inspired me to do the Tri-Polish challenge-I'd already planned to do this in my head even before I saw the colour prompts. For this mani I've used my purple (Barry M-Prickly Pear) and my grey (L'Oreal Color Riche-Metropolitan)...and some other colours too. I know this means I'm completely breaking the rules of the Tri-Polish challenge but hopefully no-one will mind too much. Everyone has to break the rules now and again, right? Haha! Other polishes used were Revlon-Electric, Barry M-Mango and Rimmel-Rose Libertine plus the Barry M nail art pens.

I'd wanted to do this mani since I first got this grey polish since it's the perfect colour but couldn't figure out quite how. Thankfully Rara did a similar mani in summer which gave me all the inspiration I needed!



I also did a very silly photo when I was cooking dinner last night, but I couldn't resist-teehee


Haha, I love my little micies! Hopefully you guys do too =)

~Nail Art Novice~

16 comments:

  1. So cute I wish I could do free hand mani's. I can do them on my less dominate but forget about them on the other hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too bad at both-I think because I couldn't have mismatched hands so I've just trained myself up! Plus nail art pens are a godsend! Thanks =)

      Delete
  2. Those mice are so cute! I love this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I just found your blog and I love it. I'm following you too :) xx

    TheImperfect10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And thanks for the follow too =)

      Delete
  4. hahaha those are sooo cute ^^ Loved the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! I like taking silly pics sometimes =p

      Delete
  5. That's the cutest mouse I have ever seen lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mousey mani, so cute!

    And, is that stripey cheese??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou ^_^ Yessss stripy cheese is amazing! =D

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...