Tuesday 1 July 2014

Guest Post-Vicky Loves Nails

Hello everyone! My name is Vicky, I run a blog called Vicky Loves Nails and I am very happy to be
guest posting for Jenni today whilst she is off travelling in Australia. I am incredibly jealous, I want to
come too!

But since I can’t crash Jenni’s travels, I decided to use it as some inspiration for nail art (the next best
thing right?!). I spent a while trying to decide what to do for these, in the end I decided to go for
something incredibly stereotypical, but it is always the first thing I think of when I think of Australia...
Kangaroos!



I started with a gradient using Nicole by OPI – Hit The Lights and Essie – Fear or Desire. I freehanded
my kangaroo silhouette using W7 – Black. I decided to add the plant type thing on my thumb as I
thought the design needed something a little extra, for this I used W7 – Black and Sinful Colors –
Snow Me White.




I was pretty pleased with how this came out. I was unsure if I was going to be able to paint a
realistic kangaroo, but I think I did a pretty good job (well I can tell what it is at least lol). I hope you
all like it.



Thanks so much Jenni for letting me guest post on your blog, I hope you have an amazing time in
Australia!

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...