Monday 21 July 2014

Guest Post-Manis and Makeovers

Dear readers, I'm so happy to be guest blogging here! Me and Nail Art Novice did a mani swap for the occasion, because she also guest blogged on my page! I decided to recreate her super cute tri polish challenge flower mani:



I used Essence "Absolutely Blue", Bourjois "Green Fizz" and Rimmel "Ultra Violet". My trusty dotting tool did the rest. I finished it off with some holo top coat :)



This was very fun, I love floral dotticures like this, so when I came upon it when choosing one of Nail Art Novice's manis to recreate, I immediately knew this was the one!



Here's a collage of both of our swapped manis! You can check Jenni's out on my blog ;)




3 comments:

  1. What a nice guest post! Those are some cute floral nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swap! Both originals and recreations look great :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...