Saturday 12 July 2014

Guest Post-The Fancy Side

Hello All, 

My name is Amy and I blog over at The Fancy Side (www.fancysidenails.com). Jenni and I belong to the same FB group for polish bloggers and she recently asked for Guest Posters so of course I volunteered. It's a fun way to make new friends, so here I am. YAY!

For my guest post I wanted to do something that is very me, and if you visit my blog, you can tell stamping is my thing. I started off with a base of Zoya Binx* which is a lovely berry pink jelly based polish filled with iridescent glitters. This is from their recent Bubbly collection and let me tell you, I'm in love. 



 
Once Binx was dry I stamped over it using China Glaze Passion, my go to for gold stamping. I used the new Pueen Buffet plates, which really are a buffet of images to chose from. These images can be found on Pueen 59. 






I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for having me on your corner of the internet Jenni! Be sure to come visit me at The Fancy Side sometime, I'd love to have you. 

Enjoy & until next time, Amy Lee

2 comments:

  1. Awesome guest post! That is a gorgeous pink on you and the stamping goes perfectly with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I like your style. Love this! Every little thing about it! gorgeous!

    Moyou Nails | Stamping Nail Art

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...