Sunday 30 March 2014

Polish Party-Spring/31WNAC-Yellow

Hello lovelies! I'm feeling a bit like a zombie today, my head just won't wake up. And I had planned to be so productive and everything =(

Anyway, today I have a double challenge mani, woo! I've got the March Polish Party prompt of Spring along with my own 31Week Nail Art Challenge one of yellow so I went for some lovely springy daffodils.

Polishes used: Sinful Colors-Mint Apple, Barry M-Lemon Icecream, Matt White, Revlon-Electric, Sally Hansen-Man-go Team! and Rimmel-Tangy Tangerine. My boyfriend did my off hand for these again, he's really getting into playing with dotting tools and stuff, it's quite fun!



I don't really know what else to say about these (zombie brain, haha!) but they did cheer me up a lot because they are so bright and cheerful.

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! And how awesome of your bf to help with your Cinderella hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me happy just seeing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! The flowers really stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! And the background colour sets them off beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...