Thursday 27 February 2014

Purple Nails For B-EAT; Eating Disorders Awareness Week

This week is Eating Disorders Awareness Week and in one of my nail groups on Facebook lots of ladies are doing nail art to help raise awareness. B-EAT is a charity that helps support people with eating disorders and the charity ribbon they use is lilacy/purple, so the theme for these nails was purple.

I used three UK Indie polishes-Tara's Talons-Comet (gorgeous purple with reddy shimmer and holo glitter) and Mistletoe (dark purpley/grey packed full of holo sparkles) (both from my TT advent calendar) and Pocket Money Polishes-She's Like The Wind to add EVEN more sparkle. Simple but pretty, I reckon!




Not only pretty, but with a good reason behind it too!

To find out more about B-EAT, go here or about Eating Disorders Awareness Week, here.
To donate to B-EAT, go here.
If you are struggling with anything related to any eating disorder, here is the link to their helpline/message boards info.

I'll be back soon!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

  1. Like the glitter you used. Great mani for a great cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed.. Great way to support a good cause !

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...