Monday 10 February 2014

A Thankyou and A Half!

So I should be back to a normal blogging schedule sometime in the next couple of days but for today I just wanted to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to all of my guest posters for the last week. Please do go check out their blogs because they're all wonderful ladies with some lovely nails-so go say hello and give them a follow!

Boom Shaka Lacquer


Vicky Loves Nails


Penguins Left Green Polish


Monkey Nail Art


Katie's Lost and Found


Pocket Money Polishes



There we go, seven beautiful sets of nails all as different as the people who created them-and aren't they all lovely? I am so grateful to these ladies for stepping in this week while I've been busy moving house and being without internet, they've kept my blog beautiful, don't you think?

I'll be back soon, I hope!

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...