Saturday 18 January 2014

And All That Jazz!

On Thursday I took my boyfriend to see Chicago at the theatre as part of his birthday present and decided that I needed appropriate nails to match-of course I went with red and black and sparklies!

Polishes used: Rimmel-Movie Star, Barry M-Red Glitter, Revlon-Silver Screen, Barry M-Fairy Lights, Revlon-Black Star

Pre-clean up shots to show off the sparklies:



 And here's what I ended up with:



The show was AMAZING-we had front row tickets and therefore had excellent views of many many sexy legs! Also the singing was fantastic and the whole evening was just wonderful! My boyfriend had a really good evening too, so it was all a success!

Happy weekend!
~Nail Art Novice~

Don't forget to enter my blog birthday giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the stripes! I like that it goes from one color to another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not good in nail art but I am trying to do my best, by reading others posts and videos of my favorite nail art guru. You had a very nice results here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea and kudos for the effort, this mani is not simple. sparkles are vibrant but i prefer the post clean up part hehe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...