Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 20-Nail Stamping

Hello lovelies!
Today I've got a Mish Mash mani for you, and those with a keen eye will notice that it's actually an upcycled mani. Because I'm busy doing the 12 Days of Xmas Nail Art, I've had to schedule this post well in advance to fit everything in! I've stamped over my TPC Gradient with Sally Hansen-Purple Bolt and my MoYou London-Back To The 80s 2 plate. My stamping isn't perfect, especially with my non-dominant hand but oh well! I really like this repeating star image!




I really like the way the sparkles from the base peek through the stamping and twinkle in the light, it's so pretty!

Don't forget to check out the other Stamping manis in the inlinkz below, and I'll be back later with another Xmas mani!

~Nail Art Novice~

12 comments:

  1. Oooh that stamping pattern is really super cute! Very nice choice (and mani)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That plate would be great for Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had originally planned to try and use Xmas colours for it but I just didn't have time with my other challenge!

      Delete
  3. I really love that pattern you stamped here! And I like the colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors together for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was actually a complete coincidence =)

      Delete
  5. The sparkles really are pretty and I also like the star stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the design and the shades of purple you've combined in this look!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...