Friday 29 November 2013

Mish Mash Challenge Week 18-Card/Board Game

Well in my last post I said I wanted some bright colours again and I think I've definitely succeeded with this mani, hehe. It's not my best nail art ever, but then again I was doing it at 5AM because my sleeping pattern is FUBAR'd, so I think that's to be expected. Also my red decided it didn't like being topcoated even though it'd been left ages to dry. Sigh.

I've chosen to represent the classic kid's game snakes and ladders-I've got a brightly coloured grid and then accents of a snake, a ladder, a playing piece and a dice. Main polishes are Rimmel-Red Obsession, Sally Hansen-Brisk Blue, Barry M-SLE 2013 and Barry M-Lemon Ice Cream over a base of Barry M-Matt White.



As I said, they're a  bit wibbly but I blame lack of sleep for this! They're bright and fun so I don't mind too much!


This will almost certainly be my last Mish Mash mani for a while because I'll be busy busy with the 12 Days of Christmas challenge that I've set myself-I'm really quite excited to see what everyone comes up with. If you want to join in, go to the FB group here. Here's a reminder of the prompts:


So I'll be back in a couple of days with the first one-woo!

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...