Tuesday 11 June 2013

Chick Chick Chick Chick Chickens

Hello =)
Just a quick post for you this time! I've been in Sheffield visiting friends this weekend as it was a friend's hen party on Saturday night. It was fancy dress and the theme was 'Sexy Chicken' and because I couldn't really afford to buy/make a costume, I put some chicks on my nails instead!

Polishes used: Revlon-Sunshine Sparkle, Rimmel-Sunshine, Barry M-Lychee, Barry M-Mango plus  the black and white Barry M Nail Art pens. I forgot to take my dotting tools so I had to improvise with the help of some hairgrips and they work surprisingly well as stand ins!


The hen do was fabulous-lots of cocktails and karaoke (which I LOVE =D ) and my nails got me lots of compliments. I didn't get home til 4am which is always a sign of a good night!

Back to more regular posts tomorrow, I need to catch up on my sleep!

~Nail Art Novice~

8 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...