Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bonus Post!

Just a quick one for you-I managed to squeeze in this quick fishtail mani (I still love them) in the small amount of time I had at home yesterday. This was attempt two, the first one wouldn't work because two of the colours were too sheer, so they will have to come out another day. Also, Sheffield has been hard on my nails, I've lost both thumbs plus my left index and middle fingers so I have teeny nubbins again at the moment!

Polishes: Rimmel Lycra Pro-Aqua Cool (Not a clue why this lovely shade of periwinkle is called 'Aqua' but there you go), Revlon Top Speed-Hazy and Barry M-Greenberry

Oh and I cleaned up. I cleaned up FOR HOURS. I spent longer cleaning up than I did doing the actual mani, and in the end I got cross and left it like this. I hate cleaning up, it's the worst. Just so that's out there.





OK, that's all for now, I've got another mani from Rara coming up soon and I'll (hopefully) be back at the weekend.

~Nail Art Novice~

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose. That Barry is just plain gorgeous. Fishtailing is so hard to do on my hair I haven't even attempted it on my nails lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =)
      I reckon it's probably easier on nails than hair to be honest! I'm basically useless at styling my hair but nails are OK lol.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...