Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Favourites

April has gone by SO quickly-it's really flown past for me, only feels like a couple of days ago we were celebrating Easter and all of a sudden it's May! Wow!
Here's my April Faves!

-I didn't do many Try Something Tuesdays this month so I don't have many to choose from-my favourite was obviously my splatter mani, as my other attempt was a total disasticure!


-Rara's done a lot of Spring time/Easter themed nails for me this month but my favourite has to be her birthday bunnies, which were really awesome!


-I joined Kimber's ABC challenge and was really overwhelmed with the support my fellow challengers gave to me, right from my first post-nautical nails.


-I'm also really enjoying using my new Barry M nail pens as they let me do so much more than I could with brushes-like my night time nails:



-But overall my favourite mani of the month HAS to be my owls-they got so many positive and lovely comments both from fellow bloggers and in real life! I'm definitely going to do them again soon!



So there's my April favourites, and I hope you liked them too!

~Nail Art Novice~

4 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...