Saturday 6 April 2013

31 Post Challenge 6-Last Random Act of Kindness

I love the whole idea of random acts of kindness-making someone's day a little brighter with something you did is wonderful, and I try and do them whenever I can. I can't really afford much right now so I'm sticking with the simpler things.



For my last random act of kindness I left a code for two free Graze boxes on a train. For those of you who don't know what Graze is, it's a service which delivers amazing healthy snacks to your door-the idea being that you can 'graze' on them to your heart's content and it's better for you than eating more traditional snacks like chocolate or crisps. They have a lot of choice of foods and they're all really tasty! In my Spring box I got a voucher for 2 free boxes and didn't know who to give it to-so I left it on a train as a random act of kindness to whoever found it.

Please excuse the quality of my phone photos!

I also have a stash of what I like to call "positive post-its"-post it notes with positive sayings on them-which I randomly put around places. I found one of these myself once, and I still carry it around in my purse with me because at the time I really needed something nice to cling on to as I was having a pretty awful time of everything. I like to hope that it might make someone feel a little better and brighten their day a bit when they find one of mine.

As one last ROAK, here's my graze code, so that any of you UK ladies who want to try out this fantastic service can get their first box absolutely free: 5K4VLXW
Just go to https://www.graze.com/uk and click on 'promotion or gift code' then enter it in to the box. You can cancel it at any time, so you won't have to buy any boxes if you don't want to, and they also deliver to work places too!

~Nail Art Novice~


Please note this post has not been sponsored or endorsed in any way by Graze or anyone associated with it, and all opinions expressed are my own.

Find the other 31BPC posts here:
One, Two, Three, Four, Five




2 comments:

  1. I have nominated your blog for an award :)
    Please see all the details here:
    http://pimpedoutnails.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/nomination-for-best-blog-award.html

    You Rock!!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! See my post coming up tomorrow for my responses =)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...