Monday 21 January 2013

Rather Regal

Since I received my new polishes the other day I've been dying to try this gorgeous purple Revlon one out. I've also always loved purple and gold together-they always remind me of royal colours (hence the title), so I decided to team it with my gold Barry M crackle polish as accent nails.
The colour (Plum Night) is really lovely, a really deep purple like the colour you get staining your fingers when you've been picking blackberries.

You get my right hand today coz the nails on my left are rather broken at the mo,
apologies for the splodges around the edges

The picture above shows three coats, although I could have definitely got away with only two. The only thing I didn't like was the fact the brush was a little thin, which meant it took a lot of brush strokes to cover one nail, but otherwise I was very satisfied with the colour and application, and it dried fairly quickly too.


Here's the final product. I know that crackle polishes are controversial amongst nail bloggers but I love them because of how unique every manicure becomes when you use them. Also I think they add a little bit of fun detail to what would otherwise be a plain mani, and it wouldn't do for everyone to be the same now would it?

I love this colour and will definitely be using it again soon!
~Nail Art Novice~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...