Thursday 17 January 2013

Polishy Goodness

I got a load of new polishes in the post (yay!) and I'm looking forward to trying them all out.

The best part is the most I paid for any of them was £1.99- they only cost me £16.50 in total, which for 11 polishes isn't half bad I don't think. I got most of them at http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/ which seems to be an awesome site for buying branded polishes for cheapy cheap (all £0.99-£1.50) and then got three of them at my local chemist.
They are:
Top Row L-R: Revlon in Plum Night, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Going Green, Sally Hansen Insta Grip  base coat (because my old one went gloopy), Colour Me in Pure Gold, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Slick Slate
Bottom Row L-R: Sally Hansen Maximum Growth in Real Royal, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Brisk Blue, L.A. Colours Art Deco in Black (it's a thin line brush for detailing), Revlon Top Speed in Cloud (which you can't really see the colour of in the photo, it's a gorgeous lavendery grey), Colour Me in Colour Me White, Revlon in Silver Screen

I have to confess I'm a fan of bright colours, so I'm really excited about the Going Green and Brisk Blue, but also think the Cloud is a gorgeous colour too. I'm wearing the Pure Gold on my toes right now and to say it was a cheap polish it went on really nicely and dried really quickly and looks lovely too!
I'm sure you'll see some of them appearing in posts soon.

Until then, then,

~ Nail Art Novice ~

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, reading all your lovely comments makes me so happy! I try my hardest to reply to them all and it makes my day to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...